Monday, April 25, 2011

Essence Humpty Dumpty

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great Easter...hopefully better than mine as I've been so sick for the last four days. I'm finally starting to feel better now, so I decided to take some quick pictures of my nails.

I have never seen any of the limited edition Essence collections at any Ulta stores near me before, but the last time I was there, I spotted the Fairy Tale collection. This is Humpty Dumpty, a sort of slate-gray foil that's pretty shimmery in the light. It's nothing too special, but I do like it. Also, I cut my nails down again. I can grow them fairly long, then one always breaks on me. :(






















1 comment:

  1. Ooh~, I'm sorry that you've been sick. it's good to hear that you feel better now;) The polish colour is cool!

    ReplyDelete