Sunday, November 14, 2010

NOX Twilight and Sinful Colors

Long time no blog! I hate that I've neglected this so much over the past couple of weeks. I'll just forgo the usual excuses and get right to the polish (and hopefully back to a normal posting schedule).

I was surprised when I found this NOX Twilight polish in Poseidon at Meijer. I couldn't find a display, just this one polish stuck in amongst the Sinful Colors. I looked everywhere, but to no avail. I had wanted to try this brand, so I picked it up. I'm not a Twilight fan, but the polishes looked interesting and I liked the bottle. This particular one is okay; the application was so-so. I used three coats, but probably should have done four. Dry time was decent. I decided it was missing something, so I layered Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty over it.

































Overall, it's alright, but I definitely want to try some of the other shades so I think I might hit up another Meijer next weekend and see if I can find the display! And, as you can see, I cut my nails down. They were getting super long. I swear by Nail Tek Foundation II for long healthy nails and plan to do a post about it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment