Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sally Hansen + Zoya + light box!

Okay, since the daylight savings time change, it gets dark around here by 5:30. Since I don't even get home from work before then, I basically never see the light. Therefore, most of my pictures get taken inside in low lighting and they don't look very nice. Pretty frustrating. Luckily, my brother made me an awesome light box for my birthday so from here on out pictures should be much better!

Today I used Sally Hansen Plum Burst (from the Xtreme Wear line) and then stamped over it with Zoya Penny using Konad plate m78. Plum Burst is three coats. The formula on this was pretty hard to work with; thick and gloopy, but it evened out after I put on Seche Vite top coat. Penny is a great polish for stamping and I like the purple/copper combination.























I flipped this picture, that's why the text is backwards. Also, please ignore my cuticles...I don't know what to with them. I use cuticle creams and oils all the time but they still look awful. Does anyone have an suggestions for awesome cuticle creams besides Burt's Bees and Lush Lemony Flutter?

No comments:

Post a Comment