Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl

This is one of those much talked about polishes that I didn't get around to buying until recently. It's Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl. This one is a purple with pink sparkles at one angle, but if you look closer it almost looks like it has a coat of a much milder version of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over the top. Sort of a flake effect. It's a pretty unique color, but I wasn't too happy with the formula. It was really runny and flooded my cuticles. This is three coats and a bit of a VNL shows in the light, but it's not so bad in person.























I put this on Tuesday night and it's holding up well; only one small chip. I usually tend to change my nail polish every other day, but I haven't had time recently, so I'm definitely keeping a mental note of polishes that hold up longer than others.

Also, I wanted to add that I had planned on doing Halloween themed nails all week next week, but I just found out that we will be hosting the FDA for an audit of some of our clinical studies at work all week, so now I'm going to have to make sure to keep my polish work appropriate. I work in an office and we can generally wear whatever we want no problem, but this totally would be the one time of the year we have to keep it conservative, of course. Anyway, I will still have Halloween nails next weekend regardless, it just won't be the week of fun nails I had hoped for.

1 comment: